Shot on S-VHS; finished on DV | 4m 46s | 1999
“I heard a boy said that he wants to record a shooting star onto video tape, so that he could make a wish whenever he wants.
Elvis is on tv again. Seemingly, comfort can only be found in late night television.
The after-image of memory survives only as these.”
- 2000 Women Make Waves Film & Video Festival, Taiwan
- Mutlimedia Arts Asia Pacific, Australia
- 6th Hong Kong Independent Film and Video Awards
- Loop Festival, Barcelona
- Both Sides Now 2, UK, China, and Hong Kong
- Papay Gyro Nights Festival, Videotage, Hong Kong
- Simultaneity – Reframing Hong Kong II, Redtory Museum of Contemporary Art, China
Collection: Foreign Trade (collected works) , Videotage, Hong Kong